Pinoy Driver Menu

Question 1 of 40


Driving with a fake license is prohibited and is punishable by:

  • A. Not more than 6 months of imprisonment

  • B. Php 100.00 fine

  • C. Php 1,500.00 fine with 6-month suspension of driver's license

Your progress: Help us make this site better by suggesting improvements